Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

heloohbuh gvdgshb usdbfdsufbudsfs

As someone who is currently looking for a software developer job, I know just how important it is to have a solid foundation when it comes to coding. Although practicing for coding challenges that test these fundamentals might not be the most exciting, they are definitely practical by making your brain think in different ways. I thought that it would be helpful for me personally and for anyone reviewing for those technical interviews to go back to the basics and touch on some core topics. For this week, I wanted to come up with multiple ways to remove duplicates within an array. 1. filter() function removeDuplicates(array) { return array.filter((a, b) => array.indexOf(a) === b) }; 2. forEach() }) return Object.keys(x) }; Checks to see if each element in the array is unique. 3. Set function removeDuplicates(array) { array.splice(0, array.length, ...(new Set(array))) }; Creating a new Set stores unique elements from the array. The easiest way in my opinion

Post a Comment

0 Comments